Friday, August 27, 2010

Alec Baldwin's stunt double.

"If today was your last day, tomorrow was too late, would you say goodbye to yesterday?"

- Nickelback


Bonsoir bloggy and bloggers (:

This morning I woke up to the sound of my sister Libby singing, "nice nice nice, you were nice to me..."
God knows what drugs she's on. She's only 4 and she's already lost the plot. I don't blame her though, she's living in a house of loons!
I'm surprised I've made it this far into my life without going completely insane (:
Hurrahhh!

Anyway, you may have noticed that the title of this particular post is "Alec Baldwin's stunt double."
This is because I swear, on my tragically unpredictable life, that when we dropped my sister Jill at her primary school I saw either Alec Baldwin (highly unlikely) or his doppleganger/stunt double!
My jaw hit the ground! The resemblance was UNCANNY!
I seemed to be the only one who was shocked though, as I pointed it out to my darling Mother, and all she said was "Oh, yeah it does look like him a bit."
Whereas I was like a nutter on loon tablets.


But oh well, moving on.
Lately at school, I've been focusing on picking a certain university to go to, or "college" as Americans call it.
I hadn't really thought about it much, but now I'm realising how old I'm beginning to get! I am about two years of graduating high school!
I'm in "senior school"!
Sacre bleu!

I think I'm starting to develop wrinkles.

I'm thinking of studying Psychology (relationship counselling, as that is my calling :P ), Art, or Journalism or being an Author.
I don't know which road to go down though, because if I start studying one, I can't go back, right? Gaaaaahh it's all tres tres confusing.

I must be off, I think my family are back from my sisters netball training.
And I have a party to get ready for, it's all very busy busy.
And how am I EVER going to cover up all these bloody wrinkles?!

Toodles,


Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Thx... Very interesting, you never fail to entertain me.

    Here’s until the next time—and don’t worry about wrinkles or they appear faster.

    ReplyDelete