Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Take one.

Hey everyone,

I'm just a normal person with normal problems and in this crazy rollercoaster of a life, but I'm here to have my say on it all, offer inspirational quotes and hopefully make some of you smile every now and then.
I'm described as a good listener and if anyone needs advice I've been told I also give good advice, so I'm all ears and I'll get back to you ASAP.
So, I'm here to share experiences, but where to start?? How about the one thing all us teenagers can NOT stand most of the time. The thing that makes us want to stay in bed everymorning just "five more minutes". Oh come on, you all know what I'm talking about.

drum roll...
HIGH SCHOOL.


Yes, highschool. Just a pain in the freaking ass isn't it? So very inconvenient. First of all because of all the wonderful home-work you get to complete, even on holidays. I for one can't stand it when teachers give you a shitload of holiday home-work and then end the class by saying "have a good holiday everyone!" Well I hate to break it to you, Mr Smart Arse, but my holidays would be a whole lot better if you didn't dump this shitload on me!!!
Highschool also sucks because you have no idea what-so-ever about who to trust. Who hears me? The lucky ones might have a best friend or a group of best friends, who they have known since forever and can always count on, which is great. But then what about everyone else? Because in highschool, it's every man for himself. Which of course sucks, but what can you do really? All I can say is that you live and you learn, and we all will survive the scaly claws of highschool (Praise the Lord, Amen).
Hang on though.
What do you do if one of your "friends" in your inner circle steals the boy you like, simply because she saw you two flirting and got jealous? And what if your so called "best friend" flips out and turns out to be your worst enemy? Then what?


I'll be back tommorrow with the rest on that story :)
Goodnight,
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment