Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OH EMM GEEEE.

OH F***.

This was by far the worst get together of friends I've had ever. I swear.
I invited these two friends of mine to come over for dinner and dvds, just to chill, and one of them suggested I invite my other friend, who she hadn't seen in ages, and even though I know she'd feel uncomfortable around those other two girls, I didn't want to be rude so I did invite her.
Well I've never felt more awkward in my life.
It was the strangest sensation, I felt so vulnerable and unsure of what to do or say to ease the wierd mood.
It was like social suicide to open my big mouth and have this stupid bunch of words sloppily strung together to almost form a sentence spring out of my mouth and cause the most awkward silences you could imagine.
This might sound bad, but I felt so uncomfortable I was counting down the hours till they left.
It was a bad mix of people I guess.
But the first two wouldn't stop talking about their new jobs, and they completely ignored me and the 'suggested guest'.
It was just one of those nights where you wish you could possibly move to Iceland because of how humiliated you were by the stupid things coming out of your mouth. Honestly, I cracked a fat joke in front of a friend who is of big build, to put it politely. I felt soooo bad, you cannot imagine how embarrassed I was.
It was just foul.
I felt like the other two girls were whispering things about me the whole time. Honestly, sometimes I don't know why I consider them friends... they were obviously bored by the end of the night...
OOOOOOHHH IT WAS SUCH A DISASTER I JUST CAN'T THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE!!!!!
F*************************************************************************************CK

Oh and by the way I just spent the past hour and a half webcamming with that guy my friend "stole" from me at that party. Please note that it's 1:07AM here. Oh, and get this, by the end of the conversation, he had:
- told me he would go all the way with me
- said YOUR HOT in capital letters, out of nowhere!
- and admitted he was teasing me at one point [I asked him why and he said "I don't know ;)" ].


What the hell should I do?
I think I might like this guy, but I can't tell if he genuinely likes me.

Should I go for it or leave him be?


Well. I think it's time I went to bed. Actually, I've decided I'll go watch season 10 of FRIENDS :)

and at the end of the day, we could all learn something from it, like how to make fajitas and flan hahaa. You'll get it if you've ever seen 'The one where Ross is fine'

Goodnight all, thanks for letting me rant to y'all.

P.s : does anyone know how to get rid of the box around the sigature? Its something I made on paint and uploaded as an image.

1 comment:

  1. If you made it on paint, just make another without the box.

    if you saved it, then you can edit it.

    if not, then it would take about 2 minutes to make a fresh one without the box outline.

    ReplyDelete